Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009 (9)

11th and 12th day of CNY (Chor Sap Yat and Chor Sap Yee 初十一,初十二)

Genting day!

Me, Ying, Yun, Charlotte, Su Ping and Ah Lu went to genting for both of the day! ^^

It is really very happy moment because they are so funny, its my gang! And yet, it is also very hard to get 6 of us together. Well, this is really a good bonding time for us!


~ Took when we are in the cable car ~
~ Nice? Is the bakery shop when we are on the way to First World Hotel ~~ This is what I bought, forget what its name, got mushroom and cheese ~~ We are waiting the number to check in loo, "Hi Charlotte!" xp ~~ Su Ping's pose of the year ;p~ ~ YunYun make up loo ~
~ Wakaka, 4 of us in the room, I acting stupid face @@ ~~ Lunch Time!! Charlotte: "Yummy! xp" ~~ Haha, I like this photo xD ~~ Randomly take ~~ 5 of us eating sweet potato, its really sweet le! ~~ Our dinner at Pizza Hut ~~ * Mushroom Soup!* ~~ The only roller coaster in First World Hotel ~~ Q-ing up for roller coaster loo ~~ Marry-go-around ~~ My sleepy look at 12.00 mid night ~~ We have our breakfast at Marry Brown, don't ever go there anymore ~


~ Photo shooting in the cable car when we are going back ~
~ My Fav. movie! Took it at the cable car station xp ~
~ Going Back loo ~

The memory will always be remembered in my mind, I will remember this day, 5th and 6th of March! Remember the time we have in Hotel, I snore when I sleep, eat mee cup in the hotel, have dinner at Pizza Hut, Our mid night movie, eating sweet potato, photo shooting time, time in the cable car and of cause the EXPENSIVE YET SMALL chicken and bun in MARRY BROWN! hahahahaha!! I love you all! Muaks! Buddy4ever ya! ;)

~ 6 of us - Buddy4ever ~

No comments: