Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009 (3)

Second day of CNY (Chor Yee 初二)

My first station for Chor Yee is 1st aunt's house. She is my second mum in this world. She has prepared Ha Mee for us! Only 1 word can describe ---- BEST! Actually everything she cook also very nice le! ;)


After we have our lunch (Ha Mee), my cousin hoi toi again! I didn't join ah, lost interest in gambling. I just sit at the drama group, watching "Ju Gong Bou Hei" showing at Astro On Demand. Wahaha, so not like my style, change a lot this year! xD

Around 5p.m., we continue for our second station which is my 6th aunt's house. She has prepared dinner for us. ;) The feelings is so great that all of us can sit together at round table to and have our dinner together! After we have our lunch, bodek-bodek for a while then balik rumah loo~

~Looks so innocent? Actually they are very fierce! @@~

~My 6th aunt's dogs~



~Cute right?? xp~

Then me and my brother Dota again for that night. The end for Chor Yee~

No comments: