Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009 (10)

13th day of CNY (Chor Sap Sam 初十三)

Hoho, yesterday just back from genting, and this day, we going out again! Its 5 of us (me, Ying, Charlotte, Ah Lu, Yunyun) Sg. Wang time! Too bad ah
Ping have to work on that day laa >.<

We have visited Niko's shop on that day, and I have bought a singlet from her shop!! Frenz, remember go bong chan my friends ohh!! (her shop at the 6th floor, interested please ask me ahh! ^^)
And then I have bought a black dress and a long T too, its quite cheap (usually I dun buy expensive
things) xp.

~ Ying and Ah Lu ~

We have our lunch at Gasoline. I have order a set of Gasoline Chicken Chop, Yunyun, ying and charlotte order fried rice, while ah Lu order side dishes~ Haha, I believe after that day, They have fallen in love with the salad over there! Next time go sure order banyak-banyak loo! xp

Soh Poh~~~ xD

Happy moment is always pass fast, hope to meet with you guys soon!!!! o(n_n)o

No comments: