Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009 (11)

15th day of CNY (Chor Sap Mm 初十五, last day of CNY)

This day day is Chap Goh Mei ahh... Its also Chinese's Valentine day~
I didn't go throw mandrain orange in the river today, but I have followed my brother to his Etiqa's Yee Sang dinner at Melacca.

The dinner is not bad la, just that I not really know the people around me, exept for Kok Leong, Pei Wen, and Jun Hwa. But what I can say is the performance is quite nice looo! Is traditional dance, but it is different from what we usually see. They are really professional dancer!! Salute them! Even my brother says the performance is nice! (My brother seldom says that) ^_^

In the end of the dinner, I got a pen under the chair. Haha, creative ya?? stick present under the chair! ^^

****************************************************

Yo, this is what had happened to me during the 2009 CNY! Hope you all enjoy it!

P/s: I very enjoy my CNY this year, full of activities, Happiness, bonding with friends and families! ;)

No comments: