Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009 (7)

8th day of CNY (Chor Ba 初八)
This day is a bai nian day for me and my secondary school's friends!

Actually nothing special ahh, especially guys arr! Don't be so shy laa, talk more even though we are girls! Actually it is very sienz if you guys always be like that.

~Danny's house phone, looks like the one sell in Pet Society. xp~

~ Station berikut, San's house, see, all like dying xp~

~ Xen ~

~ Focus on Seng Guan~


~ Only he is eating actually, looks so guai xu. xp ~


~ Danny sudah x boleh tahan, nice sleeping style ya! ;p ~

~ Follow with ckit's pose ~

~ See his leg ahh ~

~ Fishy at Yteng's house, sang sang mang mang loo!! ~

The bai nian for me, Hui Boon and Siow San end up at my house. My mum have prepared Yee Sang for us to Lou Sang~ Atleast there is some good time with my friends at this station! ^_^

After that, me, Boon and San meet a "friend" at Sunway Pyramid. We have our lunch at Mc. D, and guess what?! We watched RED CL
IFF II, which is my second time of watching this movie. Haha, again? But I think it is worth for me to watch the second time, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! Haha. Super fans ah! xD

~ I was pressing so hard for the chili sauce =.=" ~

~ Me and Hboon's meal, yummy. xp ~

~ Hboon eating fries loo ~

~ 3 of us, San, Hboon and Me ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful articles, let me very rewarding. Did you buy anything through the Internet? Recommend you click here, look like the style:wholesale jordan shoesand cheap jordan shoesDiscounted goods cheap nike shoesMany cheap cheap air jordan shoesthere're many discount air jordan shoes you'll like thatmbt shoes usaor hot kicksMaybe these will suit you cheap jordan kicksand custom jordan kicksclick crispy kicks shoesThe quality is very good wholesale nike shoesbuy lrg onlineIt's very affordable children's basketball shoesMany styles of waiting for you to choose women nike dunk low shoescheap nike shoes for saleor authentic jordansIf you can't wait to have them?