Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009 (1)

Gong Xi Fa Chai!!

Haha, Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends!

Firstly I wanted to apologize for so long only update my blog~

Hope you didn't wait until your neck getting long! xp


The day before CNY (Chu Xi
除夕)

I woke up early in the morning to do house work. It has been a tradition in my family for rushing cleaning the house before CNY since long time ago. This year still the same.

Sometimes really feel so jealous to some of my friends, can have fun on that day le... Especially Jenki! Watch Red Cliff II (my favourite movie) on that day!!! ARGH!

However, it is not too bad in this year, my whole family are able to have our reunion dinner at AH YAT Bao Yu at Avenue K. We have our reunion dinner this year with my cousin, quite happy ah! ;)

After we had our reunion dinner, we continue our night for "lami" (its like mahjong, but easier to play). It seems like another tradition in my family after my brother teach us how to play~ xD

I think I quite bad luck in gambling la, cause I keep losing in the game le...

>.<

No comments: