Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009 (4)

Third day of CNY (Chor Sam 初三)

Hiak hiak... This day is my happy day. Our first station is RED BOX KARAOKE at The Curve. ^_^ Go red box of cause sing K laa! But usually I'm singing for all of the time, and my cousin was joking with me that I should pay more for it, its like my mini concert... aiks, but really have fun (so syiok la!) xD


~This is the room lo, but the others haven't reach yet. =.= ~


~My nephew singing "two tiger" ;D~

~With my cousin sister~

~ Have fun Carlos! ~

After k, then they bai nian at my house ahh~~ After My house then my 8th aunt's house. Her house got a lot of "food" xD.

The activities we having today is not gambling anymore! Is... Facebook word challenge! All my cousin sister and cousin brother sitting infront of the computer playing word challenge. Haha. now my facebook word challenge record is quite high, but all played by my cousins! xD

~Playing Word Challenge xp~

After that, few of us continue our day at One-u for dinner and movie. we have our dinner at Sushi King~ I get to eat my favourite -- "GOLDEN BALL". Delicious!!! ;p

~After we have our dinner and what this is what we left. xp~

After dinner, its time for our Movie!!!! "RED CLIFF II" -- my favourite movie!!! I have been waiting for so long and finally I get to watch it!! Wow, the movie is really nice ahh!! Maybe because I like those chinese history and interested in their war techniques!

~The movie tickets!!~

After movie I follow my 1st aunt back to her house. I decided to overnight at her house, its a tradition for me during CNY. ^^ (I got a lot tradition laa) xD

No comments: