Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009 (2)

First day of CNY (Chor Yat 初一)

Gong Xi, Gong Xi!! first station is my uncle house. Aiks, our family is the last one who reach there, because we play "lami" again and can't stop for it! xp

When we reach there, the old ones sit at the dining table and chit-chating while the youngster gather at the living room for gambling. This will sure happens during CNY! xD

Later on, me, my brother, my sister and her boy friend join them too! xp


~My sister and her BF, "Gamber face" xD~

~All busying gambling~

~Our fun time~

~This is my brother loo, wanna try for 21 point. xp~

~See the "Zhong"?? Full of syiling on the table! @@ ~

Sigh, HORSE really not suitable to gamble this year, I keep losing in the game, finally I surrender~ Really can't beat my cousin sister and cousin brother, they are more pro! xp

After the first station, we proceed to the second station, My second aunt's house. We have our dinner at her house. The food is so delicious, got the "sei an zai ham gap" (四眼仔咸鸭,very popular and only can buy at Pasar Seni) ^^

After we had our dinner, me, my brother, my sister and her bf went for bowling at Sunway Pyramid. Really didn't expect it will appear in our plan. And, I lose again......

After bowling, I play DOTA with my brother for our night! DOTA?!!!! My brother have become Dota tutor for me. So unbelievable la... DOTA has made us a better brother and sister! xD

No comments: