Friday, June 12, 2009

Casting

Today we (me, Justin, Yong Xin, Wei Chuan, Melvin, Jess) went for the casting session organize by the advance diploma Broadcasting students (Our senior~)

Its actually quite excited for me, cause it was the first time i went to this thingy... And we went in a group, so that we can crazy together~ LOL

At first we have filled in some forms... And then we took individual picture. This picture is for their records laarr, and they said we will do it as well as we study advance diploma in the future~

And then, we're called in one by one the casting! Owh, I thought we will go in by group~ >.<>

The scene they might ask us to act is:
1. You see a ghost and get frighten
2. Cry until collapse. (Don't really remmeber it, so just using my own words)
3. Go phsyco and start killing people.
4. Happy and then turn into angry.

I'm the fourth who went in to the room, there was a video recording me.

They asked me, which of the scene of the four I will feel more comfortable with. Actually I don't feel comfortable with all the scene.

And then, they asked me to act out with the following dialogue:"I can't believe you did it! You are so horibble!" (something like this laar)

They will only informed us if they really want us~

After that, I acted few of the scene: the one I see a ghost, happy turn into anger.

Haha, that's all for it~ Its really a nice experience for me to know how is the casting actually looks like~ To gain experience lar.

Really have fun for it lar~ ^^

No comments: