Wednesday, June 24, 2009

24 Jun 2009 - A Happy Day

It is really a happy day yesterday~ haha, now already 12am loo.

Well, I meet up a friends at KJ station and he drove me to One-U~ =D

This friend ah, long time never see him, and really feel glad to meet him up..

Is like really hard to imagine that we able to come out lo... Don't know why ahh~ >.<

Is like dreaming~ >.< (ish ish, wake up loo, haha. xD)

(Trying to tell myself, its real! its real! You are not in the dream now! xD)

He is really a nice guy laar~ Haha. ;D

After One-U, then I continue my next agenda~ Head to Sunway Pyramid.

Its a surprise for my friend - Su Ping.

Her birthday is on 25Jun laar. But we like having a little birthday surprise for her, The cake~

Haha, maybe is not really a surprise for you, cause I think you already know what we are doing actually, but, I hope you will feel happy for what we did for you~ ^_^

(I feel happy as well! ^^) haha. xD

I hope everyone around me, my friends and my family will happy always~ Get rid of those sadness and everything makes us suffer~ ^.^

Argh, my happiness is really hard to write it here, hardly to write down with my "broken english" laaaarrrr.....

In chinese is like - 非笔墨所能形容~

我真真得很开心哦~ 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈啊哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈。 xD

No comments: