Friday, September 4, 2009

Vote for me in Mary Search Competition. (:

Heyz to all my friends!

I currently joining a competition named "Mary Search" organized by JiaYu Channel (加娱频道)


They are having this SMS voting. So hope you guys can vote for me ah.


How To Vote?

MARY [space] M21 [space] (your name) [space] (your IC number) and then send to 32300.

The Competition will be held on next saturday which is 12/09/2009 at ALOHA at Kuala Lumpur (Its a clubbing place)


And the entrance fee is RM50.


If you can make it. Then come for it~ xp


If you can't, its ok, support my in your heart and by sms-ing. ^^


For more information and pictures, log on to www.jiayu.tv or to 加娱部
落格@facebook. ^^

I'm Ah Mei here~ (:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

leng loi.. you are the youngest in the group.. Must try your best o..
And good luck to you.. ^^

from: sookann

c.mei said...

thx ann baby~ ^^ haha.

Anonymous said...

hehehe~yogurt come support you la~you sure win de la~don worried~gambateh~