Thursday, September 17, 2009

Stand Up Cmei!

I still remember that somebody told me this last time.

He said, besides love things, there is much more meaningful things worth for you to do in your life~

At first I feel hardly to accept it, but after this few months, slowly and slowly I understand what does he means.

Actually there is much more things I can do start from now for my future.

Life should full with "colours" and this "colours" not only guys and girls relationship but it also included family, work, studies, and much more stuff that bring us to another path of life~

This is not only for me, its for my friends as well. When you have lost it (love things) do remember you still own a lot of others things, there is still a lot of meaningful things waiting for you to put your mind on.

Together we explore it, together we growth, and don't your foot path left behind~

Stand up! Not only me, but for you too~

(Haha, why suddenly this post it so serious?? Umm, Its a critical thinking from me~ ^^)

No comments: