Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ah Mei Return from Mary Search 2009 (:

Hey everybody, it has been a week I leave my home for the Mary Search Competition, Miss me?

Haha. For my college friends, didn't see me for the last 3 exams, sure feel different? Hope you guys don't get use to it, cause I gonna see you guys soon and show the crazy side of mine again! XD


I have leave my home since last Sunday 6 September for a 7 days course organized by JiaYu Channel.

At first I feel scare cause this is the first time I leave my friends and family without anyone beside me and I need to adapt to a new environment, meeting new friends, face to the camera which is completely a new things and challenge for me.

However, after few days, I get use to it and start to enjoy every moment we have. Haha. I start to get myself comfortable with the camera, and even start to Syok Sendiri in front of the camera. xp

Well, I really get to learn a lot in this 7days course. We learn how to speak as a host in cantonese teach by PangPang Teacher, how to make up in the right way conduct by Definite Cosmetics, how to set our hair styles and take care our hair by Sense Studio - Rick, dress correctly according to our own feature by... (forget her name, sorry >.<), how to take good care of our skin by Nivea, cat walk and body language by Amber Chia (she is very nice!) and a lot more~~~~

Our schedule is really full enrich by all those activities. Everyday we woke up at around 6am and come back around 9pm. But it is quite fun and I really enjoy it, we get to experience how is the lifestyle becoming a TV host~ (:

We also did some photo shooting and video shooting in this 7 dasy, I get to know the way they work when those shooting is going on, this really helps me a lot in my study in Broadcasting. ^^

Besides that, I feel glad to meet a lot of new friends not only from KL but also from other states. They are:

M4 - Jackson Lui, she act like Michael Jackson, really yeng, so we call her Jackson Lui. ^^ At the same time I feel that she looks like Zhang Hui Mei! I love her smile cause its makes me feel warm. She know how to do catwalk and pose very well! (:

M5 - Yan Ni, at first I thought she is a quiet girl, but then after time go on, I find out that she likes to act like robot, models doing cat walk... Haha, its really funny and I enjoy to act together with her! ^^ She looks like a Hong Kong actress Cheng Song Ling after she make up, really pretty! ^^

M6 - Zi Kei, looks fierce when she don't smile. She always teach us how to take good care of our skin. Always want to be sexy. Haha (Don't look at me with the eyes and lips laaar, I beh Tahan ahhh~~ Haha XD)

M7 - Zoel, got a lot of pose when she intro herself, she looks sporty always (:

M8 - I call her ah Ma~ Cause we looks similar after she had her hair cut. ^^ She can talk really well with those good vocabulary, and she know to see "Ta Luo Pai" very well. Ah Maaa, help me to see next time ahh~ ^^

M9 - Xi Kei, She very very thin! And for me, she really has the Model outlook. Haha, and she likes act cool during the photo shooting, cause she looks nice with it. ^^

M10 - Mun Mun, She is the smallest (in body size) among all the contestant. She know how to dance well, and PangPang Teacher said she is really suitable to become a broadcaster. Hope you will have a good future in this field. (:

M11 - Ah Mei no1, she has the same name with me. She work as a teacher from Ipoh, can speak very well, very smooth! :)

M12 - Zi Yan, She study for Broadcasting too! At UTAR but now already graduate lar~ After she cut her hair, we will always sing "Feng gai zhuk chui" together with the pose, cause our hair always set in that way - looks like blow by the wind. xp

M13 - Wendy, I know her since our semi final, she always give me the feel of elegant in the way she dress. (:

M14 - LaoShi (Teacher), she is a teacher for primary school. I know her since semi final, and really attracted by her performance. She always prepare special performance. Her body shape is really nice!

M15 - Hao Yi, She have nice body shape as well, find out that she is really cute in a way after I get to know her. Hey, find me if any K le Feh wanted and we will come out to singK 1 day k? its a must!!!! ^^

M16 - Anabell, she is the prettiest among the contestant! She is very lady, her skin is really good, unlike mine... T_T Hope you don't give too much pressure for yourself, take it easy~ ^^

M17 - Swe Yee, she can be very very noisy, and really very funny. Haha, but she easy to cry as well. Soh Poh, you elder than me just for 1 year, don't always treat me like kids lar. Haha. xD Ops, she is 1 of the New Mary, hope you have a bright future! Muackss! ^^

M18 - She is pretty, Miss Astro top4 for 2008, and she looks like "Zhong Ka Yan". (: She has her own style, very confidence when she speak, but she can be very playful as well. She is another New Mary, again wish you have a bright future! ^^

M19 - Stephy, she is really pretty, but at the same time she can be like a kids, laugh like kids, talk like kids, really cute! She is Miss Astro for top 10 (forgot what year... >.<>

M20 - Quinnie aka XiuYunJi, She is very cute! No matter what she did, she still looks cute! She is my closest friends since the starting until the end of this competition, and of cause we will not end like this. ^^ She is the New Mary too! Jesus Bless you! ^^

M21 - Its me laa, Ah Mei no2. cause got another ah Mei here. xD no need to intro also you guys should know well about me lo!

M22 - Ah Bo from Ipoh ^^ she really have the style that I like very much! *Yeng*. She can sing very very well, speak very very well and funny, but easy to cry too! Haha. With those capability, of cause, she become the New Mary. (:

This is the brief intro all the contestant laar.

There is a lot of people i would like to thanks especially to the crew. If without you all, haha, it wouldn't be a success for the show~ ^^

Ah Ben is our dad, he take good care of us all the time, he even do the sound editing for us! Thank you and sorry for you have blamed because of us. >.<>

Alfred, umm, I don't know what position he hold but he is the 1st people I met at Ikano. He talks very funny, and he teach us how to pose in a funny way too. Haha, I will always remember those funny moment! xD

Danny, he gave me advice, and give me encouragement as well. Thanks a lot! ^^

And of cause to Rae the producer, Fernix, Jonathan and Damien the photographer, Damien gf, Faye, Naren, Chin, crew, crew, crew, ............. There is too many of them to thanks.

I really appreciate for what you guys have taught us! Encourage me not to give up! Even though sometimes it might be quite a simple word, but it do means a lot for me.

Even though i didn't win for that night, but I consider myself as a winner, because i have tried my very best in every part of it, and its a very big break through for me for go through the whole thing.

The most valuable things that I gain from this competition is experience, knowledge and friendship!

I really feel lucky for the decision I have made on that day, it makes me feel no regret in my life.

Finally, I would like to say thanks to all my family and friends that give me support and encouragement. Especially
Hui Boon, she is the one who accompany me for the audition, semi final and she manage show up during the final even though she need to study for exam.

And of cause my sister! She keep encourage me to go for the competition, until we have quarrel on that issue, but she still stay beside me, giving me the best support, help me to make the TV, teach me how to dance... You are the best! Without you, without me. This is our linkage! ^^

I really glad to have you guys!


You Guys ROCKS!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

installation pmaustralian voters kolbs calibriu identifiable reducing balk vyara forget coined
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a definitely as you did in the downgrade delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=dfx audio enhancer 8.360 all players ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg