Saturday, April 17, 2010

Study Mood

Aiseh, how could I help myself? There is totally no study mood at all~

Seeing my friends they really fight for the last paper, but me??

Haiz! Yaa, I should take it more seriously as to score a better results, and its already my last papers... But, did I just LAZY to do so?

For the last time of me, I will sure feel happy that its finally a time for me to rest after the last paper, but for now, its totally a different feelings.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because, after the last papers, we will be leaving each other.

University Masyarakat, Oversea, UTAR ...... How many of us still left as a TARCIAN?

I will MISS YOU ALL! Those Who stay with me more than a years.
I will MISS YOU ALL! Those have conflicts before, but now still flock together.
I will MISS YOU ALL! Those that bring joy and funs for me.
I will MISS YOU ALL! Those that we always have crazy moments together.
I will MISS YOU ALL! Those create memories for me!
I will MISS YOU ALL!!!!!! Really!


Screaming loud from my heart!

No comments: